24. August 2012 09:17
GAR-MRO SERVICES, INC. a component MRO facility located in West Des Moines Iowa is currently seeking qualified A&P Technicians to fill positions in the component maintenance shop. This climate controlled location offers component repairs to 121 and 129 airlines around the world. Our product line consists of control boxes, fans, fire detection, lighting, pressure switches/ sensors and transmitters.
The individuals we are looking for must be capable of demonstrating to the company’s satisfaction that his or her technical abilities are sufficient to hold this position based upon training, experience and proven technical skills.
Prior component repair experience is an advantage.
Component Technician duties and responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Able to use technical reference material issued by manufacturers and regulatory agencies.
- Reading and comprehending manuals, bulletins, drawings, diagrams and schematics used to maintain aircraft components.
- Able to use all basic hand tools.
- Ability and willingness to be trained on use of special tools and test equipment used to test and repair aircraft components maintained by GAR-MRO.
- Demonstrate analytical skills that effectively lead to decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to properly and completely record all maintenance and test functions utilizing GAR-MRO documentation.
Applicants will be subject to criminal background check and drug testing.
Starting hourly wage is from $18.00 to $22.00 depending on experience level.
GAR-MRO SERVICES, INC. offers medical and dental insurance, holiday and paid vacation as well as a retirement program.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.