31. August 2012 09:39
location on map is approximate
Arik Air Ltd
1 Penn Plz, Ste 1416
New York, NY 10119
Cabin Manager A340/A330
Arik Air Ltd. – New York, JFK
Arik Air is recruiting Cabin Crew for its New York, JFK base for widebody operations (Airbus A340 and A330) and has multiple vacancies as follows:
As a direct entry Cabin Manager, you must consistently ensure that your team delivers the inspired style of service that continually exceeds our guests’ expectations. You are accountable for the day to day leadership and management of a team of up to 12 Cabin Crew and for service delivery to our guests. Cabin Managers are mentors, guiding and motivating their team to ensure consistently high safety standards, empowering them to achieve a premium level of onboard service, PR and hospitality. Our Cabin Managers must be seen as champions of service excellence to our guests.
To qualify for the opportunity you will need to meet the following criteria:
• At least five years continuous experience as Cabin Manager (qualified SCCM) on a widebody, 2 or 3 class aircraft
• Medically fit with the ability to hold a GCAA medical license
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in an international environment
• Ability to swim at least 25m unaided in open water without a flotation device
• Able to provide certificates and/or documentary evidence of Cabin Crew qualifications at application and show originals at assessment
• Must be able to reach 210cm without shoes
• High standard of personal appearance and grooming
• No visible tattoos whilst in uniform
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• Must have a high standard of English verbal, written and comprehension.
• Fluency in another language is always an advantage.
• Possession of a passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.