8. August 2013 11:19
Helicopter Tour Company
With more than 10 years of experience, this helicopter tour company is looking to hire an experienced R-44 (Robinson Model 44) tour Pilot in the Miami area. We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging and professional working environment with a competitive wage within the industry.
Helicopter Tour Company in Miami offers one of the most desired and exiting jobs in town.
- Earn More
- Love Your Job
- Love Your Co-Workers
- Have a Great Time
- Applicants must posses the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 80 pounds.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Commercial Certificate with rotor craft helicopter.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Minimum 500 hours of flight time.
- Bilingual, Spanish is a plus!
If you would like to fly with a great company and a great team, we invite you to email your resume at No phone calls, please.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.