Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sheet Metal Technician - Delaware
- The Sheet Metal Technician reports to the Sheet Metal Lead and is responsible for performing and completing assigned work; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 5 years of sheet metal experience
- Must have experience with Schweitzer 300 or 333 assembly due to the thin aluminum skin, structure, and installation of ice box rivets on the aircraft
- Temp to permanent position
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sheet Metal Technician job at Quanta Staffing Solutions in Middletown DE
Apply for this Sheet Metal Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 55,016 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 55,016
aviation jobs available. 52,076 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.