Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
From: $22.00 To: $36.00
Troubleshoots repairs, inspects, and performs avionics maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA/JAA regulations.
- Responsible for installing, modifying, repairing, and functional-test aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic systems.
- Troubleshoot and perform complex electrical repairs at on-site and off-site locations.
- Troubleshoot off-aircraft components such as switch panels, circuit breaker panels, and junction boxes.
- Coordinate with technical representatives, lab and other personnel in resolving systems or component problems.
- Assist or complete engine runs.
- Assist in creation of work orders and operation details.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4 years aircraft electrical/avionics/training experience.
- A&P license
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated leadership to train employees in the performance of duties in area of specialization
- Engine Run Certification
- FAR 145 experience
- FAR 135/121 operational experience
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Avonics Technician job at Flexjet LLC in Teterboro NJ
Apply for this Avonics Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 66,532 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 66,532
aviation jobs available. 62,932 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.