Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Air Serv Jobs
Air Serv DEN
- Build up of cargo for outbound flights.
- Breakdown and check-in cargo from inbound flights.
- Drive and operate forklift and tug.
- Be able to place freight on racks using forklift.
- Maintain valid state Drivers License and qualify for Airfield Drivers Permit.
- Complete and pass Dangerous Goods Awareness and TSA Security Training.
- Other duties as assigned.
These are tasks an Individual can expect to Perform: (as well as other duties as assigned)
- Load and unload cargo from pallets and containers.
- Be able to lift heavy weights on continued basis.
- Communicate with customers picking up or dropping off cargo.
- Communicate with Airline clients/customers.
- Perform transfers of freight to other airlines on the airfield.
- Capable of maintaining high standards of safety.
- Inspect equipment to prevent damage/injury.
- Maintain the cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Comply with all safety/security regulations.
These are Tools/Equipment an Individual may use to do the Job:
The company provides service equipment.
Cargo Warehouse Agents will be required to operate this equipment - Forklifts tugs and trucks used for the operation in order to perform his/her duties.
Cargo Agents job at Air Serv
Apply for this Cargo Agents position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 134,752 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 134,752
aviation jobs available. 134,036 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.