Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All American Winds Aviation Jobs
A & P Mechanic Director of Maintenance
American Winds Aviation
Salary Annual: USD
Director of Maintenance and A&P Mechanic Duties
- Maintains the company aircraft in an airworthy condition.
- Ensures all inspections, repairs, and component charges are accomplished according with the manufacturers and/or FAA approved procedures.
- Maintains compliance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Provides the President and the Chief Flight Instructor with the current airworthiness status of the aircraft and the forecast down times to facilitate maintenance scheduling and insure timely deferral or correction of aircraft’s discrepancies.
- Maintains all necessary work records and logbooks, including certification in the aircraft permanent maintenance records, that the aircraft is approved for return to service.
- Takes the necessary action to correct all squawks and report their corrected completion to the President and Chief Flight Instructor.
- Maintains workshop and all required tools and equipment concerning the airplane fleet.
- Monitors and re-stocks existing inventory of tools and parts associated with the airplane fleet.
- Tracks the Hobbs time for proper inspections.
- Maintains and records all due dates for pilot static checks, transponder checks, and ELT checks.
- Performs the 100 hour and annual inspections
- Maintains the aircraft so that it is in airworthy condition on a daily basis meeting each foreseen and unforeseen situation that may arise.
- Current A&P certificate required
- Must meet the recent experience requirements as stated in 14 CFR 65.83
- Minimum two years professional aircraft maintenance work experience preferred for A&P (for Director of Maintenance position must have 3 years of experience as stated in 119 CFR 67C)
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Must own basic set of aircraft maintenance tools
- Must take instruction and guidance well
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations and also as an individual
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical tasks which include bending, stooping, kneeling and working overhead for long periods of time
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays
A P Mechanic Director of Maintenance job at American Winds Aviation
Apply for this A & P Mechanic Director of Maintenance position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 80,320 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 80,320
aviation jobs available. 79,568 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.