Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a strong Ground Attendant to join our team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Position Summary/ Responsibilities
• Stage and prepare aircraft with all amenities, literature, and specific requests. Ensure all stock in fresh, aircraft is clean, and diagrams are up to date.
• Sign in and check all aircraft dry cleaning. Count all items and place the items on assigned aircraft or in the aircraft designed lockers.
• Restock and clean stock room. Shop for necessary items, rotate and organize all amenities, prepare flower arrangements, fruit baskets, and all boarding snacks/baskets.
• Check all storage area including aircraft lockers and cages for organization and cleanliness.
• Check aircraft for expired stock, organization and cleanliness. Report any interior blemishes to PIC and In Flight Service managers.
• Handle any last minute needs for Charter Department, client visits and aircraft displays.
• Check aircraft coming in/out of maintenance including weight and balance on/off loading of interior items.
• Keep aircraft diagrams up to date.
• Review policies and procedures.
• Inventory aircrafts and prepare lists, provide desired amenities.
• Organize and log daily duties.
• Keep client and aircraft files organized
• Other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Pre-employment drug screening and background check
• Valid passport
• Must have and maintain a valid California Drivers License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
• Must be available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Signing of cabin server manual signature page following CLA introduction training.
Skills and Abilities
• Be able to work in a high pace industry
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Please sign in to apply for this job.