Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Inspections Department Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to Inspections Supervisor Van Nuys, CA
Submit resume and salary requirements to
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the performance of aircraft and aircraft accessories inspections to ensure compliance with Federal safety regulations and adheres and promotes the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
• Assists Inspection department in overseeing aircraft quality issues.
• Inspect airworthiness release.
• Reviews aircraft records.
• Performs inspections of any addition to our 135 operating certificate.
• Determines when NDT may be required.
• Performs audits of aircraft, vendors, and monitors off site work for following GMM standards.
• May be required to train technicians in company policies and GMM procedures.
• Perform additional tasks & responsibilities as required.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or 48 Months related experience.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality Control Inspections.
Previous experience with Quality assurance duties, IA, blueprint and technical document interpretation.
Skills and Abilities
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
• Knowledge of quality control.
• Knowledge of Military Specifications.
• Knowledge of TSO research.
• Ability to perform consistent and sometimes constant research.
• Ability to work with complex equipment.
• Ability to establish procedures.
• Ability to work in a production oriented environment.
• Ability to work under frequent changing priorities.
• Ability to select and evaluate priorities.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to effectively communicate with management, peers and external parties.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based at 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.
Please sign in to apply for this job.