Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Clay Lacy Aviation is looking for a motivated Pre-Flight Coordinator to join our team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, enjoy an exciting fast-paced environment, and have an interest in the world of aviation, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Position Summary/ Responsibilities
• Prepare for client visits and aircraft showings.
• Prepare aircrafts for all upcoming events.
• Works interactively within all departments of Clay Lacy Aviation to provide a highly personalized client experience.
• Ensure all aircrafts are inventoried, freshly stocked and organized with amenities, literature, and specific requests. Ensure aircraft is clean, and diagrams are up to date.
• Handle organization, stocking and cleaning of stockroom and storage areas.
• Check aircraft coming in/out of maintenance including weight and balance on/off loading of interior items.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Pre-employment drug screening and background check
• Must have and maintain a valid California Drivers License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
• Must be available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Clay Lacy Aviation introduction training.
• Be a constant reflection of Clay Lacy Aviation’s values of unwavering excellence and integrity in all departmental and client interactions.
Skills and Abilities
• Be able to work in a high paced industry
• Flexible schedule that can work around changing aircraft activity
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based at 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.
Please sign in to apply for this job.