Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We are now hiring experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to work in a new MRO being established at Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport in Broomfield Colorado. The OEM Authorized Service Center is building a leading a team of AMT's for the completion of scheduled maintenance and inspections to complex modifications and repairs on high end turboprop aircraft.
This hourly, non-exempt position requires a basic knowledge of turbine aircraft and the related systems. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatic system work, inspection of aircraft or systems and general mechanical applications.
• Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include removal and installation of panels and components, repair work, and sheet metal repair or installation.
• Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
• Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
• Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
• Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
One or more years prior experience on turbo prop aircraft maintenance, preferably on PC-12s, TBM, or King Air.
Personal hand tools supplied by the mechanic, including both metric and standard.
Able to use pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment as well as tugs, powercarts, and other support devices.
Ground run qualified is preferred.
Inspector Authorization and/or avionics knowledge is a plus but not required.
Airframe and Powerplant License required.
• Now Hiring.
• Competitive wages.
• Benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and paid vacations.
• Factory training to be provided
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.