Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Strip Build Test and fault diagnosis of Electrical Pump Mechanical units.
• Help to achieve turn around times on key civil & military contract units through effective and efficient practices.
• Adhere to safe working practices and site regulations.
• Assist with engineers and team to improve quality cost and delivery targets.
• Be a team player able to work under own initiative and flexible to changing demands. Qualifications Qualification required:
• City and Guilds/National certificate in an engineering discipline.
• BTEC level 2/3 in an engineering discipline. Or Equivalent Time Spent & Experience Gained in a similar environment Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information visit Eaton.com.At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate go above and beyond and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: Europe Middle East Africa Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems Job Level: Individual Contributor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No
Please sign in to apply for this job.