Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide aircraft owners and charter customers with a legendary level of customer service to facilitate confidence and trust in EAS as their Business Aviation resource.
• Maintain owner’s flight schedules and charter operations on the companies scheduling system, ASTRO.
• Solicits charter trips, prepares quotes and schedules for charter operations.
• Arranges transportation, catering, and other special requests as requested for crewmembers, owners and/or their guests and charter operations.
• Assists answering and directs incoming phone calls and facility administration.
• Available for evening and weekend owner requests, charter sales and operations (On-Call).
• Works with AirCare and Flight control as changes occur
• Performs other duties and assignments, as required
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a four degree or equivalent experience. Strong computer experience. Industry and customer service experience preferred. Aircraft scheduling and charter experience preferred. Flexibility in work schedule to accomplish tasks. Good communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy essential. Must live within 30 miles of Fort Worth Meacham Airport.
Please visit the Careers page on our website, http://www.execairshare.com/about/careers/ to see our current openings.
Please sign in to apply for this job.