Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and act as the primary operations contact to the BUF regional operation.
• Ensures professional communication between flight control, aircare, pilots, and maintenance.
• Finds and develops relationships with prospective managed aircraft customers in concert with the Director of Managed Aircraft.
• Assists in the development and review for all contracts executed with managed aircraft owners and follows up to ensure proper maintenance and compliance of the contracts after execution.
• Be available to discuss any questions managed aircraft owners may have regarding their aircraft in a timely and complete manner in concert with the Director of Managed Aircraft.
• Oversees the BUF hangar/office facility.
• Coordinates Business Development actions for existing, upcoming and potential flight management opportunities as required.
• Compliance with FAR’s and Company policies and procedures.
• Must be knowledgeable of the entire contents of the Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, and FARs pertaining to Company Operations.
• Ensures and verifies that Company flight operations are conducted in accordance with applicable FARs, TSA Directives and Company policies and procedures.
• Acts as the Company’s liaison with NFTA and TSA for the BUF region.
• Cultivate an environment where flight crew and maintenance respect and hold to company standards of integrity and ethics.
• Work with Senior Management and Maintenance staff to coordinate deployment of improvements/modifications.Assist with employee evaluation and coaching as needed to ensure a professional environment.
• Support the team as needed to ensure consistent level of customer service and proper company protocol.
• Performs pilot-in-command or second-in-command duties, as needed.
• Supports sales and marketing departments as needed.
• Performs other duties and assignments, as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, hold an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with appropriate type ratings, a First Class Medical certificate, and a minimum of 2,000 flight hours, including 500 turbojet is preferred. 2 years’ experience as Pilot-in-Command of an aircraft operated under Part 121 or 135 preferred. Must have at least 3 year supervisory or managerial experience within the last 5 years. Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills. Team player is essential. Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
Please visit the Careers page on our website, http://www.execairshare.com/about/careers/ to see our current openings.
Please sign in to apply for this job.