Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
To coordinate the aircraft and flight crew schedules that effectively meet aircraft owner and sales demonstration and/or charter operation purposes while developing strong working relationships with share owners and their planner with the goal to instill the utmost confidence and trust in the services of the Company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Verify each flight on certified aircraft meet FAR Part 135/91K regulations for legal crew, aircraft, and trip
- Optimize aircraft and crew routings using sophisticated software
- Send detailed trip itineraries to flight crews
- Flight follow all Executive Air Share fractional and managed aircraft
- Arrange trip logistical and service items as necessary to support client and crew
- Arrange for landing and over-flight permits, clearances, ground handling, security needs, customs for domestic and international destinations
- Provide required documentation for and communicate with various government agencies for domestic and international destinations, including Customs and Immigration as applicable
- Coordinate aircraft movement in concert with the Pilot in Command to ensure that all airspace and airport restrictions are complied with, and to ensure that all aircraft support services are available and notified
- Reduce operating costs while maintaining high service levels
- Advanced planning for aircraft and flight crew, including aircraft schedule demand and crew training
- Provide executive level customer service to internal and external customers
- Night and weekend on-call is required and should be expected
Skills and experience
- Attention to detail required
- High aptitude for learning and synthesizing large amounts of information
- Skills in communicating clearly and effectively with people at all levels, both oral and written
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member with other Flight Coordinators
- Ability to multitask and coordinate simultaneously without reduction in quality of results
- Skills in observing situations analytically, responding objectively, and logically
- Capable of thinking clearly and making quick decisions under pressure
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Highly organized with emphasis on accuracy, timeliness, and prioritization
- Ability to maintain high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrate initiative with minimum supervision
4-year college degree preferred.
Prior business/executive aircraft scheduling experience preferred, but will train an ideal candidate without prior experience.
Preferred knowledge and understanding of FAA Part 135, 91 and 91K regulations.
High energy levels are needed for this fast-paced position.
Dispatch license preferred but not required.
Work is generally performed in an office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please visit the Careers page on our website, http://www.execairshare.com/about/careers/ to see all our current openings.
Flight Controller job at Executive AirShare
Apply for this Flight Controller position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 124,792 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 124,792
aviation jobs available. 122,848 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.