Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Executive AirShare Jobs
Director of Training and Compliance
Salary Annual: USD
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- New hire indoctrination.
- Ensures that initial training (both ground and flight) is in compliance with FAR 135, FAR 91K, and the company approved training program.
- Builds and maintains a formal training schedule/calendar with projected pilot training for the next year.
- Identifies and schedules in-house and outside (Flight Safety or SimuFlite) initial and recurrent training on appropriate model aircraft as needed for each pilot.
- Acts as liaison with contract flight training providers to negotiate best pricing and schedule for training agreements and to review courses, facilities, and instructor/check airman selection.
- Designs and maintains annual training budget.
- Oversees the maintenance of pilot records in compliance with FAR's.
- Obtains and maintains check airman authorization.
- Identifies the best utilization of pilot time and aircraft resources for check rides.
- Develops and maintains courseware associated with required training programs conducted internally.
- Develops basic and recurrent courseware to aid in the delivery methods for company specific and general subjects training.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with appropriate type ratings.
- First Class Medical certificate.
- Minimum of 5,000 flight hours with 2,500 hours in jet aircraft.
- 5 years' experience as a corporate pilot and at least 3 years' supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have familiarization with FAR Part 61, 91, and 135.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Part 142 training experience preferred.
Director of Training and Compliance job at Executive AirShare
Apply for this Director of Training and Compliance position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 98,984 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 98,984
aviation jobs available. 93,372 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.