Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Falcon Aviation Academy Jobs
Certified Flight Instructor Safety Manager
Falcon Aviation Academy
Salary Annual: USD
Location: Falcon Aviation
Job Description: The Flight Safety Manager has primary responsibility for the administration of Falcon Aviation’s Safety Programs for all Falcon Aviation Business Segments, including Management of the SMS program.
- Responsible for maintaining the Safety Management System program
- Responsible for writing and reviewing general safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable local, state, and/or federal regulations
- Responsible for managing the Aviation Safety programs of all Pt. 91, Pt. 141 and Pt. 61 flight operations within Falcon Aviation Academy. Ensures all SMS program elements meet Falcon Aviation’s needs and requirements, including Industry Standards
- Responsible for maintaining company safety equipment in working order to include conducting routine inspections and replacing out of date equipment
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Falcon Aviation Emergency Response Manual
- Responsible for documentation and posting of OSHA compliance requirements
- Responsible for representing Falcon Aviation during audits and facilitating auditor visits and requests
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining audit ratings and required maintenance of associated databases and information.
- Maintains and promotes systems to collect data and report on safety related issues
- Ensures all company safety programs evolve as necessary to adapt to changing environment and safety challenges
- Establishes and maintains a formal method of safety communication, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Works with company personnel to ensure the total corporate safety plan meets or exceeds requirements to achieve corporate safety goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have previously attended formal safety training (Military, University, OSHA, FAA or NTSB)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, Power Point)
- Previously demonstrated experience working with the FAA, preferred
- Knowledgeable of IS-BAO, ARGUS and BARS Audit Standards, registration and inspection requirements
- Previous experience managing aircraft safety programs, preferred
- Hold a FAA Commercial pilot certificate or higher, with multi engine and instrument ratings, CFI, CFII and MEI, preferred
- Hold a second class medical or higher, preferred
- Capable of operating company aircraft as Pilot in Command, preferred
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree desired, with Aviation Safety or Industrial Hygiene Discipline preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Certified Flight Instructor Safety Manager job at Falcon Aviation Academy
Apply for this Certified Flight Instructor Safety Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 122,060 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 122,060
aviation jobs available. 121,328 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.