Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
This position is part of the team supporting F-35 aircraft maintenance at MCAS Beaufort, SC, and will be responsible for program and aircraft quality assurance. Requires the ability to evaluate process compliance, write/review Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) reports, root cause analysis, validation of quality processes, responses, and plans. Requires experience in component removal/replacement; scheduled and unscheduled maintenance; Time Compliance Technical Directives (TCTD) execution. Requires experience in inspection of Aerospace Ground equipment AGE/GSE; Hazardous Waste Management programs; tool & FOD industry standards; equipment calibration procedures; general security procedures. Requires ability to identify and understand non-conformities as they relate to safety-of-flight inspections, procedural breakdowns, and/or program process audits. Requires ability to conduct incident and/or mishap investigation audits, prepare quality documentation and reports by; collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, to identify trends including failed process, recalls, corrective actions, validations in aircraft ground operations and maintenance procedures. Work with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), and have a working knowledge of Required Screening Point (RSP) procedures for customer submitted Action Requests (AR). Utilize Maintenance Standardization/Evaluation Program (MSEP)/Operations Standardization Evaluation Program (OSEP) processes and operating associated data base. Experienced in inspection of Aircraft ground handling/servicing support equipment; component removal/replacement; un/scheduled maintenance; Hazardous Waste Management programs; tool & FOD industry standards; equipment calibration procedures; general security procedures. Ability to conduct incident and/or mishap investigation audits. Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, and trends including failed process, recalls, corrective actions, and validations. The hiring for this position is contingent upon contract approval.
Considered candidates must be capable of working first, second, or third shift(s) work shifts and weekends as directed or required by customer requirements.
Must have a Secret security clearance, valid driver’s license.
Basic Required Experience
- Must have minimum 8 years recent on/off aircraft maintenance and or Quality Assurance experience.
- Have a minimum USAF Level 7 or USMC Level 4 MATMEP skills rating (or equivalent experience).
- 1-2 years F-35 or Fifth Generation experience in maintenance and/or quality assurance role.
- Possess solid familiarity of ISO 9001 & AS9100 aviation standards and practical experience with Quality Management (QMS) internal audit processes formal training preferred.
- Ability to identify and understand non-conformities, as they relate to safety-of-flight inspections, procedural breakdowns, and/or program (process) audits. Possess effective communication skills for coordinating with Aircraft Managers/Supervisors, Field Service Reps, System Engineers, Maintenance Logistics Support Managers, Customer, COR/QAR and maintainers regarding quality issues, Instrumentation System Integration, Deficiency Analysis / Reporting, customer complaints, and other issues related to higher quality as they occur.
Ability to read/interpret engineering drawings/instructions; system schematics/blueprints; and technical policy/maintenance instructions.
Capable of conducting teleconference and/or briefing (presentation) to management/customer.
Excellent organizational, administration, and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite 2010).
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
•Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
•Job Location(s): Beaufort South Carolina
Inspector 4 job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Inspector 4 position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.