Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Electronics Engineer Senior
King Of Prussia, PA
This is a blue sky requisition for a Senior Electronics Engineer. The position is contingent upon award of the LRSO and GBSD. We have been the principal designer, manufacturer and sustainer of Minuteman III reentry systems since the 1960s and have partnered with the Air Force on the land-based leg of the strategic triad since the beginning as the developer of Atlas, Titan, Peacekeeper and Small ICBMs.
Position requires circuit design and analysis of flight and support equipment electronics, analog and digital. It requires the support of flight production line for troubleshooting, CPE certification, test data review, and support of test equipment.
Basic Required Experience
- Experience in electronics hardware development, integration and/or test within an Aerospace or similar environment
- Formal or informal experience leading a small technical team to complete a project or task
- Excellent verbal and written communication (including technical writing);
- Demonstrated Strong organizational, multi-tasking, communication, presentation and decision making skills
- Demonstrated Excellence in people and interpersonal relationship skills
- Motivated self starter who works effectively under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to customer sites with little notice.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a secret clearance which requires US Citizenship
- Previous experience with FPGA, ASIC, and/or real-time processor electronics.
- Previous experience with Air Force Strategic Programs designs and hardware, especially MK12A/MK21 flight hardware (e.g. Reentry system, reentry vehicle, and Aerospace Vehicle Equipment ).
- Familiarity with Air Force production, TO and quality processes relating to ICBM or similar systems. System requirements development and verification; electronics subsystem design, analysis.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to interact effectively with diverse program teams
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
•Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
•Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania
Electronics Engineer Senior job at Lockheed Martin
Apply for this Electronics Engineer Senior position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.