Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Company Info: Mercy Flight WNY is an independent, not-for-profit provider of emergency and non-emergency air and ground medical transport and support services; ensuring rapid, safe and cost effective delivery of expert response teams. Established in 1981 and operating bases in Buffalo, Batavia and Olean, NY; Mercy Flight has flown over 25 thousand patient missions since 1981.
Supported Airframes: BK117, Bell 429
Job Desc: Mercy Flight, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced
full time Chief Inspector for its 145 Repair Station.
1. FAA A&P License
2. 3 years recent turbine helicopter experience
3. Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime,
4. Be able to manage work flow and in-progress inspections
in order to ensure timely and accurate job completions
5. Attention to details and focus on task/responsibilities
6. Must be organized, work as a team member and work
independently, when required
7. Schedule: 40 hour work week and subject to call in schedule
8. Travel between bases, as needed
9. Salary commensurate with experience, plus health, vacation and retirement benefits
Please sign in to apply for this job.