Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
With over 36 years of experience, Northeastern Aviation Corp. is a well-established, reputable aircraft charter and management company. Based at Republic Airport (KFRG) in Farmingdale, New York, Northeastern Aviation Corp. continues to set the industry standard in safety, reliability, and efficiency.
We are an ARGUS Platinum and IS-BAO registered operator with an impeccable safety record. We pride ourselves on the quality of service our executive, flight crew, maintenance, charter services, and ground support personnel provide to our clients.
Northeastern Aviation Corp. is seeking a Challenger 604 Pilot that will uphold the quality of service that our clients have come to expect. This is a full time position available immediately. This position provides good benefits, an excellent work environment, and an annual starting salary of $110,000 (negotiable) with potential to grow within the company.
• Annual starting salary of $110,000 (negotiable) with potential to grow within the company
• Full-time employment as part of a three pilot team
• Guaranteed minimum of eight days off per month
• Bi-weekly direct deposit of salary
• Semimonthly direct deposit of expense reimbursement
• Training at FlightSafety International or CAE
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• Must live, or be willing to relocate, within 90 minutes of Republic Airport (KFRG)
• Able to freely enter and exit all countries where Northeastern Aviation Corp. is authorized to fly
• 2,500 or more hours total time
• 500 or more hours turbine time
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
• Accident free history with no pending investigations
• Unrestricted Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) license (CL-604 type rating a plus)
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit
• Valid Passport
• Excellent communication skills
• Complete fluency in written and spoken English
• Basic computer (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) and electronic tablet (iPad) skills
• Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
• Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
• Legally eligible to work in the United States of America
• Major medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) effective on date of hire
• AFLAC and additional life insurance coverage available at employee cost
• Company sponsored 401K Investment Plan
Please sign in to apply for this job.