Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Northeastern Air Management Corp, an active hangar operator at Republic Airport in Farmingdale, New York, currently has two openings in its Line Service Department. One part-time position of approximately 20 hours per week and one full-time position of 40 hours per week are immediately available. The full time position includes a benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage, vacation and sick time and more. Entry level candidates with no line service experience are welcome to apply. We provide extensive web based as well as in-house practical hands on training. Our Line service department covers a 24/8 day per week schedule with flexible shift assignments. Some of the duties of our line service technicians are:
- Move aircraft as required to facilitate Tenant Operations.
- Wash aircraft exteriors.
- Service aircraft Lavatories and water systems.
- Clean and stock aircraft.
- Shop for standard stock items.
- Keep hangar clean and free of safety hazards.
- Ensure line and hangar equipment problems are reported and repaired in a timely fashion.
- Fulfill routine hangar inspection items.
- Snow removal – ramp, parking lot and entranceways.
- Provide services to arriving and departing aircraft owners and passengers - baggage handling, parking cars, assist flight attendants, etc
- Support Flight Crew, Mechanics, Facility, and Operations Personnel in the performance of their duties whenever possible.
Send resume and references to the email provided. Please no phone calls.
Please sign in to apply for this job.