Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCATED OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF GRR
- Familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot in Command.
- Highly knowledgeable of the Company General Operations Manual (GOM), FAA Regulations, NTSB Procedures, HMR 175, Operations Specifications, TSA Regulations, Aircraft Flight Manuals, and all other material pertinent to his duties.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language in accordance with safety regulations.
- Must be able to pass security checks done by the TSA (Transportations Security Administration), National Identity Check and State Criminal Check, FAA Records Check, 5-Year Drug/Alcohol History, Air Carrier Records Check, and National Driver Register Check.
- Must undergo frequent physical examinations and meet certain medical standards for First Class Medical.
- Have 1500 Total hours; 500 hours Multi-engine, 100 hours Turbine.
- ATP written FAA License and First Class Medical certificate.
- Submit to an initial drug test along with random drug and alcohol testing in order to comply with safety and company guidelines.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Pilot job at Northern Jet Management
Apply for this Pilot position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 115,092 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 115,092
aviation jobs available. 114,852 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.