Reports to the Reliability Technical Support Manager. Responsible for technical analysis, evaluation, and reporting. Primary duties include:
1. Collecting and compiling data on aircraft and component technical performance from aircraft inspection programs.
2. Analyzing and evaluating aircraft and component technical performance to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist.
3. Analyzing and evaluating aircraft inspection program findings to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist, or if task interval escalations are possible.
4. Reporting on aircraft and component operational performance and on aircraft inspection program findings.
5. Completing and distributing CASP Reports, Mechanical Reliability Reports, Service Difficulty Reports, and Mechanical Interruption Summary Reports as required.
6. Ensuring all specified policies, practices, and procedures are complied with.
7. Performing other duties as assigned by the Reliability Technical Support Manager.