Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Truck/GSE Mechanics at our LIH facility in beautiful Lihue, Hawaii! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Truck/GSE Mechanic
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $17.01 | More Depending On Experience
Truck/GSE Mechanics are responsible for inspecting and maintaining ground support equipment used in operations. Troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul ground support equipment. Check and service ground support equipment with fuel, water, oil, and hydraulic fluid. Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals. Completion of GSE paperwork as required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One (1) year of related experience
- Previous GSE / Heavy Equipment experience preferred
- Must Have Own Tools
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "LIH". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.