Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Line Service Technicians at our CMH Facility in beautiful Columbus, Ohio! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Line Service Technician
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $11/hr
Line Service Technicians are responsible for servicing our incoming customers and their aircrafts by providing basic fueling, towing and lav/water services. As the first face of our facility, our Line Service Techs also provide an extended level of customer service ensuring our customers are escorted safely into the facility, ensuring they have everything they need as they exit the aircraft and ensuring their passengers and crew are taken care of.
- This position is entry-level, we provide the training!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "CMH". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.