Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Gulfstream 450 Client Aviation Manager Oakland CA
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Client Aviation Manager (CAM) to lead a Part 91 flight department in the Oakland Bay area. The aircraft will fly approximately 350 hours per year. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team who strive to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of service safety and integrity. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments setting priorities and directing the work of subordinates.
- Determines aviation safety/enforcement needs and supervises aeronautic safety education programs.
- Works directly with air carriers to monitor and develop scheduled air service.
- Oversees or participates in coordinating introduction of aviation and/or space subjects in either elementary secondary college or continuing education level programs.
- Administers the writing and publishing of aviation accident prevention and education materials.
- Performs related work as required. Directs activities in areas of hazard removal displaced threshold airport roadside marking and emergency landing fields.
- Maintains records prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Confers with federal state or local government officials on development interpretation and revision of laws rules and regulations applicable to aviation.
- Reviews aircraft accident reports and directs the development of and participates in the presentation of aviation accident prevention programs.
- Provides advisory services to governing bodies and managers of airports in the preparation of contracts lease negotiations and establishment of field rules and regulations; assisting in operational programs.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- PIC Total time = 4000 hours
- Fixed wing = 4000 hours
- PIC Time in Type = 500 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
- A management background with a demonstrated track record of exceptional leadership skill is required to be considered for this position.
- NBAA CAM certification or other applicable leadership training.
- Experience in multiple facets of training for flight operations personnel.
- Budget development and management experience.
- College degree and/or advanced (non-flight) training.
- Interpersonal communication skills to coordinate activities identify problems answer questions pass information and promote department goodwill.
- Track record of working in (and contributing to the development of) one or more environments striving to implement and continually extend industry “best practices” in all facets of flight operations.
- Typed on G450.
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis.
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually.
- Primary residence within a 2 hour drive from KOAK or willing to relocate.
Gulfstream 450 Client Aviation Manager job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Gulfstream 450 Client Aviation Manager Oakland CA position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 73,472 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 73,472
aviation jobs available. 67,664 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.