Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Line Service Attendant San Antonio TX
San Antonio, TX
••Line Service Attendant San Antonio, TX••
To provide world class service and support for Citation customers
• Performs a variety of line service activities for Company and customer owned aircraft and general Service Center facilities maintenance.
• Maintains watch and meets aircraft on taxi ramp.
• Tows, parks, and secures aircraft at various ramp and hangar locations.
• As required, inventory and store personal contents.
• Washes, cleans, polishes and/or waxes exterior; cleans and services interior of aircraft.
• Defuels and fuels aircraft.
• Completes fuel usage form and records.
• Positions and operates group power and other aircraft service units.
• Picks up, transports, and delivers customers, personnel, parts, tools, supplies and equipment for the Service Center.
• Performs general cleaning of ramps and service center facilities.
Maintains assigned service equipment and transportation vehicles, and performs cleaning and routine maintenance checks.
High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one year experience in aviation ramp or line service operations.
• Must have outstanding customer service abilities, verbal communication skills
• Valid Driver& 8217;s License
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Job•• Product Support
••Primary Location•• US Texas San Antonio
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Aviation
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 256200
Line Service Attendant job at Textron
Apply for this Line Service Attendant San Antonio TX position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.