Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Technical Development Program Dallas Houston TX Entry Level
••Technical Development Program Dallas/ Houston, TX (Entry Level)••
The Textron Specialized Vehicles (TSV) Tech Development Program is designed to create an accelerated path of training and developing service techs into high potential candidates. This 12 month program consists of (2) six month rotations working for TextronGolf. (1) Rotation would be with our Jacobsen side of the business working on turf equipment in Houston, TX (1) the other rotation would be working on our Golf equipment in Dallas, TX.
Tech Development Program is designed to give you visibility to TSV Business leaders, on the job and formal training, as well as exposure to and work experience with multiple Value Streams in different areas and locations. Candidates will develop a strong foundation on product we offer and how to setup and repair it. At the same time learn how to understand and manage customers. They will also acquire leadership skills, and cross functional process knowledge. Selected individuals will have the opportunity to experience career growth in a challenging environment, and establish a network of peers and mentors.
• Performs mechanical services/repairs to golf vehicles, turf or industrial units.
• Performs assigned duties on site at a customer& 8217;s location and branches.
• Responsible for assigned company vehicle.
• Maintain a professional attitude in appearance and actions.
• Responsible for maintaining all assigned company tools and/or equipment on assigned service truck.
• Responsible for preventive maintenance of assigned company vehicle and/or trailer.
• Responsible for timely completion of necessary work orders, parts orders, delivery reports, time sheets and other paperwork required to document the mechanical work and other duties accomplished.
• Manage truck inventory to keep levels low and inventory turns high.
• Responsible for reel grinding
• Performs all other related duties as required by management.
• Responsible for maintaining communication to appropriate management and support personnel concerning safety, quality, and any issues as they arise.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair equipment failures as scheduled.
+ Perform new equipment setups when needed.
+ Ability to follow manufacturers written instructions for proper assembly of product.
+ Ability to pass training class for both Turf and golf products.
• Geographic mobility
• Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills required
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and the use of IPad
• Must be willing to travel daily, with some overnight travel
• Action and result oriented
• Resourceful/problem solver
AAS degree or equivalent in automotive engineering or small engine repair.
• Must be able to lift 95 lbs.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods as required for driving.
Travel Requirements:10 15%
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Job•• Product Support
••Primary Location•• US Texas Houston
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Specialized Vehicles
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 255735
Technical Development Program Dallas Entry Level job at Textron
Apply for this Technical Development Program Dallas Houston TX Entry Level position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.