Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sr FSR Egress Technician – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A
••Sr. FSR Egress Technician & 8211; T 6C Aircraft (Argentina) & 8211; CONTINGENT UPON AWARD••
Position Summary / Description:
This deployed position maintains, inspects, repairs, and troubleshoots the canopy fracturing and egress systems in accordance with the maintenance requirements for the T 6C aircraft. Performs the required maintenance for the seat survival equipment and reports directly to the Lead Mechanic on a day to day basis. Performs seat removal and installation of the Mk US16LA ejection seat and survival equipment. Assists the flight line operations to include launch and recovery to support the contractual mission requirements. Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance per the maintenance manuals.
• Participate in effort to inspect T 6C aircraft to determine and capture parts that need to be repaired or replace in order to return the aircraft to airworthy condition as per the FAA, OEM, and Argentinian Government rules and regulations.
• Perform canopy maintenance and parachute packing/recertification.
• Inspect and certify aircraft at specific intervals as required by Beechcraft, Government and the FAA.
• Troubleshoot system malfunctions and perform necessary corrective actions
• Remove and replace defective components.
• Comply with Service Bulletins, Instructions and Airworthiness Directives as directed.
• Perform preflight and postflight, turn around inspections and servicing when required.
• Perform maintenance on T 6 related Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
• Maintain aircraft logbooks and historical data as required.
Education and Requirements:
• Familiar with aircraft egress systems and applicable explosive devises.
• High school diploma or equivalent Military / Technical Hands on training with 5 years experience in egress maintenance.
• Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate or equivalent Military / Technical Hands on training with 5 years experience in egress maintenance.
• Ability to perform regular seat maintenance to include removal and installation of seats, survival equipment and perform the appropriate inspection and safety checks.
• Familiar with FAA regulatory requirements.
• Experience in working with DOD agencies and foreign military services.
• Previous military experience in egress systems preferred.
• Direct experience with the Martin Baker Mk US16LA seat preferred.
• Results driven with strong focus on delivering significant quality benefits.
• High achieving and ambitious self starter with a track record of successful accomplishments in training operations.
• Physical ability to lift and handle 50 lbs and perform climbing and stooping as related to the job.
• A background in USAF aviation and maintenance management preferred.
• Previous experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs a plus.
• US drivers& 8217; license.
• Ability to deploy to Argentina for an extended period of time.
• Ability to work a 40 hour work week
• Must be able to work in the austere working and living environment.
• Must possess US Passport with ability to obtain work visa for Argentina.
• Working knowledge of Spanish language desired
• Subject to drug and alcohol testing.
• Subject to background check by the Argentinian Air Force.
• Position Contingent on Contract Award.
••Job•• Product Support
••Primary Location•• Argentina
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Systems: Support Solutions
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 257383
Sr FSR Egress Technician – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A job at Textron
Apply for this Sr FSR Egress Technician – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.