Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
••Professional Tool Specialist Toronto••
•• JobSummary: ••
The Professional Tool Specialist is to increase the sales and brand preferenceof Greenlee tools though the effective demonstration and communication of our overallvalue proposition to the end user customer base. This person will effectively and efficientlyprovide hands on demonstrations to targeted end user using Greenlee purposebuild vehicles. Hands on demonstrationcan occur at end users work sites, training centers, garages and meetingrooms. Success of this position will bemeasured by increased revenue, product line conversions, and new productacceptance.
•• Responsibilities: ••
• Responsiblefor directly promoting the entire product line and market basket to end usersin the Electrical, Utility, Plumbing and Industrial segments at the local level
• Worksclosely and develops relationships at all levels of the customer chain:Electricians, plumbers, linemen, foreman, superintendants, safety directors, workmethods managers, purchasing agents, warehouse managers, project managers andowners.
• Capableof engaging with local union and non union training centers to conduct trainingto apprenticeship and journeymen.
• Abilityto communicate and demonstrate our value proposition of Faster Safer Easierthat our tools bring to all members of the decision making chain listed above.
• Developsand executes plans to get Greenlee products specified in and standardized atkey end user customers in all segments and within defined territories.
• Workswith Sales Application Engineer on leads generated from large regional,national and global construction and utility firms and executes the placementof our tools at the local level.
• Reportsto the Area Sales Manager and Director of Contractor Development, supportingmultiple territories and channels within the defined area and will follow up onpre qualified leads that are generated from Territory Managers, Area Sales Managers, and Sales ApplicationEngineer, Distributor Sales and Greenlee Inside sales, along with customerrequests.
• Abilityto work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the team byfostering relationships with other team members, end user customers as well asdistribution partners. Communicate leads to the sales team, along withconveying competitive threats and market trends.
• Theability to understand the needs and challenges of our end user customers andarticulate a solution to the need.
•• RequiredSkills and Required Experience
• BachelorsDegree in a related field; Sales experience preferred
• Minimum(0 2) years of experience with tool applications. Strong mechanical aptitude with electrical,utility or plumbing tools. Demonstratedeffectiveness in a team environment
• Excellentcommunication skills, including the ability to synthesize large amounts ofinformation into a clear and concise summary.
+ Good organizational skills and as well asstrong analytical, problem solving & influencing skills.
••Primary Location•• CA Ontario Toronto
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Tools & Test: Greenlee
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 257254
Professional Tool Specialist job at Textron
Apply for this Professional Tool Specialist Toronto position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.