Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Temp Electrical Assembler II
••Temp Electrical Assembler II••
Textron Inc . is a multi industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E Z GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
TRU Simulation Training Inc ., a Textron Inc. company delivers innovative high fidelity aviation simulation and training solutions to the commercial and military markets while providing superior technical support and customer service. TRU Simulation Training lines of business include Air Transport Simulation, Business & Military Simulation, Mission & Maintenance Training, and Training Centers & Services. Headquartered in Goose Creek, SC (Charleston), TRU Simulation Training has locations near Tampa, Florida, Montreal Quebec, Canada, and San Diego, CA.
TRU Simulation Training, Inc . is searching for a ••Temp Electrical Assembler•• to support our Goose Creek, SC location.
The ••Electrical Assembler•• , position performs electronic or electrical mechanical production subassembly and assembly operations for the build up and assembly of simulators. The successful candidate will perform self inspection, and test functionality of assemblies produced where required. The successful candidate may assemble by hand or operate semiautomatic and automatic assembly equipment.
• Makes necessary layouts, fabricates and fits component parts
• Installs, fits, and adjusts all types of parts and assemblies where difficult and diversified installations, alignments or adjustments are necessary
• Follows written and verbal work instructions
• Required to perform scheduled/unscheduled inspections.
• Install instruments and wiring
• Solders and assembles wires to plugs as required
• Assemble wiring cables and connections
• Installation of electrical components
• Lays out units for assembly and develops methods building of cables and harnesses
• Fits, files, drills, and assembles junction boxes, panels, etc. or performs a wide variety of diversified and difficult electrical assemblies for the installation to the simulators
• Use blueprints, wire diagrams, assembly drawings, parts lists and other written instructions to assemble, modify or reassemble units.
• Perform in process and final assembly inspection as required.
• May be called upon inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
• May be called upon to document discrepancies in provided documentation to improve assembly and installation process.
•• Required Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, assembly drawings and other written instructions.
• General knowledge of electrical mechanical components
• 2 years of experience with electronic and manufacturing hand tools
• Ability to operate a variety of hand tools
• Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Travel requirement<10%
Ability to obtain a security clearance required
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Primary Location•• US South Carolina Charleston
••Recruiting Company•• TRU Simulation Training, Inc.
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 256061
Temp Electrical Assembler II job at Textron
Apply for this Temp Electrical Assembler II position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.