Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Field Service Representative Shadow GOCO Contingent on Award
••Field Service Representative Shadow GOCO Contingent on Award••
Textron Inc. is a multi industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance
businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its
powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E Z GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
About Textron Systems
Textron Systems businesses are industry leading developers and integrators of unmanned systems, advanced marine craft, armored vehicles, intelligent battlefield and surveillance systems, geospatial management and analysis systems, intelligence software solutions, precision weapons, piston engines, test and training systems, and total lifecycle sustainment and operational services. Textron Systems& 8217; businesses consist of Advanced Information Solutions, Electronic Systems, Geospatial Solutions, Lycoming Engines, Marine & Land Systems, Support Solutions, Unmanned Systems, Weapon & Sensor Systems and TRU Simulation Training.
Operation, maintenance, and logistic support of Army Tactical UAV System.
• Interface directly with customer.
• Work in groups or independently with minimal or no supervision.
• Travel and deploy worldwide with military forces as required.
• Will at times be required to work odd shifts, weekends, and/or extended hours.
• Provides general logistics functions.
• Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and determines technical solutions.
• Responsible for data management and generation.
• Practices ISO 9001 principles and concepts.
2 Year Degreeorequivalent experience
Operation, maintenance, and repair of aircraft and aircraft electronics to the component level.
• Experience in maintenance and repair of Unmanned Air Vehicle systems a plus.
• Prior military service a desired plus.
• Ability to quickly learn on the job training and independently study specific job requirements, ISO Principles & Concepts.
• High degree of oral and written communications skills and good supervisory skills.
• Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and technical documentation; and ability to evaluate, isolate, and repair malfunctions.
• Ability to conduct on the job training. Familiarity with customer expectations, policies, and business practices and high customer satisfaction orientation.
• Ability to work independently or on a team with minimal supervision.
Ability to pass rigorous Medical / Dental pre deployment screening per customer requirements.
Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs unassisted for short distances
Ability to participate in a 4 person lift of 150 pounds
Ability to work in small, cramped spaces.
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions. Ability to perform required job duties
outdoors in conditions that may include extreme high and low temperatures, rain, snow, and high winds.
This position is subject to noise.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to stand; walk, sit, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell.
• Must be able to meet at May 2017 start date.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Job•• Product Support
••Primary Location•• US Afghanistan
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Systems: Support Solutions
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 256633
Field Service Representative Shadow GOCO Contingent on Award job at Textron
Apply for this Field Service Representative Shadow GOCO Contingent on Award position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.