Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sr FSR Aircraft Mechanic – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A
••Sr. FSR Aircraft Mechanic & 8211; T 6C Aircraft (Argentina) & 8211; CONTINGENT UPON AWARD••
Position Summary / Description:
This deployed position maintains all aircraft/systems in accordance with and within the limitations of the FAA and the aircraft manufacturer. Reports directly to the Lead Mechanic on a day to day basis. Responsible for the flight line operations to include launch and recovery to support the contractual mission requirements. Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance per the maintenance manuals.
• Participate in effort to inspect T 6C aircraft to determine and capture parts that need to be repaired or replace in order to return the aircraft to flyable condition as per the FAA, OEM, and Argentinian Government rules and regulations.
• Inspect and certify aircraft at specific intervals as required
• Troubleshoot system malfunctions and perform necessary corrective actions
• Remove and replace defective components.
• Comply with Service Bulletins, Instructions and Airworthiness Directives as directed
• Perform preflight and postflight, turn around inspections and servicing when required.
• Perform maintenance on T 6 related Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
• Maintain aircraft logbooks and historical data as required.
• Wash, wax, clean and maintain exterior and interior of aircraft.
Education and Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent Military / Technical Hands on training with 5 years experience in aircraft maintenance
• Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate with 5 years experience in aircraft maintenance.
• FAA Inspection Authorization desired
• US drivers& 8217; license
• Familiar with FAA regulatory requirements
• Experience in working with DOD agencies and foreign military services
• Five or more years of recent hands on powerplant and airframe experience
• Results driven with strong focus on delivering significant quality benefits
• Strong bias for action and ability to demonstrate initiative
• Strong coaching and development background with individuals and teams
• High achieving and ambitious self starter with a track record of successful accomplishments in training operations
• Must have an in depth knowledge (aircraft/vehicle movement and safety/hazards) of flight line operations
• Physical ability to lift and handle 50 lbs and perform climbing and stooping as related to the job
• Familiarity with US Government contracts.
• A background in USAF aviation and maintenance management
• Previous experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs
• 5 years of T 6A/C maintenance experience preferred
• Turbo Prop experience preferred
• Previous military experience in the field of aviation maintenance preferred
• Ability to deploy to Argentina for an extended period
• Must be able to work in the established austere working and living environment
• Ability to work a 40 hour work week
• Must possess a US Passport with the ability to obtain Work Visa for Argentina
• Working knowledge of Spanish language desired
• Subject to drug and alcohol testing.
• Subject to background check by Argentina Air Force.
• Position Contingent on Contract Award
••Job•• Product Support
••Primary Location•• Argentina
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Systems: Support Solutions
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 257381
Sr FSR Aircraft Mechanic – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A job at Textron
Apply for this Sr FSR Aircraft Mechanic – T 6C Aircraft Argentina – CONTINGENT UPON A position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.