Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Regional Sales Manager Middle East located in UAE
United Arab Emirates
••Regional Sales Manager Middle East (located in UAE)••
Responsible for marketing and sales activities within an assigned region in MEA region, including direct sales and Independent Rep sales. Extensive travel within region is required. This position is eligible to participate in the Bell Helicopter Marketing and Sales Incentive plan. This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
1. Responsible for all Bell Helicopter marketing and sales activities within assigned region.
2. Responsible for developing and coordinating civil government and fleet sales programs.
3. Represent, sell and negotiate for Bell Helicopter at all levels within private agencies.
4. Develop and implement strategic sales plans for all near term and long term opportunities in territory for new and used aircraft.
5. Continually review and analyze marketing information including prepared reports and professional periodicals and news sources indigenous to territory.
6. Partner with the Marketing & Sales organization to prepare formal and informal proposals requiring coordination with pricing, applications engineering, and marketing data.
7. Maintain market intelligence information identify shifting sales trends, political or financial changes and implement strategies to protect BHT business base.
8. Develop leads and opportunities thru strategic selling.
9. Capture market activity in SalesForce.com
Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
10 years related experience, preferably in the aviation industry (technical or business)
At least 5 years of marketing, sales or customer support experience (technical or business) is highly preferred.
Current helicopter pilot license is a plus.
Experience in the rotor craft industry is a plus.
Candidate must have, or be able to obtain, the legal right to conduct business in all countries within his/her assigned region.
Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, leadership and relationship building skills.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex, distributed organization with multiple value streams.
Solid customer partnering skills.
Proficiency in using customer requirements and feedback to help design customized solutions.
Ability to anticipate and skillfully manage thought challenges.
Bilingual ability to speak and write English and one regional language.
Previous experience with Bell Helicopter products is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to effectively interface at all levels of the customer chain of command, as well as within the Textron Enterprise.
Prior military or law enforcement experience.
••Primary Location•• United Arab Emirates
••Recruiting Company•• Bell Helicopter
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 254342
Regional Sales Manager Middle East located in UAE job at Textron
Apply for this Regional Sales Manager Middle East located in UAE position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.