Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Associate Subcontract Administrator
••Associate Subcontract Administrator••
•• Job Summary: ••
With general supervision, the Associate Subcontract Administrator plans, executes, and manages subcontracts (with limited authority and latitude of action) for a variety of high dollar, high complexity major systems in support of principal product lines.
• After sufficient training, the individual will negotiate, administer and manage subcontracts, high value procurements, and service subcontracts within price, schedule and performance standards as approved by management.
• Initiate and sign correspondence other than that which is contractually binding or transmits pricing.
• Assist management in identifying, evaluating and selecting potential suppliers/partners for critical, high dollar material.
• Support proposal activities, including requesting subcontractor quotes, evaluating cost proposals, and participating in the material estimating process.
Work closely with Program Office representatives to define and implement procurement strategies.
• Performs subcontract management and performance monitoring.
• With sufficient training, administer and manage subcontracts from the pre proposal phase through production and close out phase.
• Coordinate with subcontractors and internal program management/engineering personnel.
• Monitors cost, schedule and technical status of projects and recommends/implements corrective actions as required.
• With sufficient training, prepare subcontract documents and amendments in accordance with appropriate company and customer requirements, including terms and conditions, statements of work, specifications, data requirements and special provisions as required.
• Take appropriate actions to ensure subcontract compliance and performance, including coordination with other departments as well as effective communications with subcontractors to assure their understanding of key issues, risks, objectives and milestones of the program.
• Identify and support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support Six Sigma activities internally and at the subcontractor.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
•• Education: ••
BS degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering or Purchasing and/or Material Management.
• With training, a basic understanding of the FAR/DOD, DAR, ITAR, UCC and INCO terms other regulations pertaining to government subcontracts.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint software.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Ability to interact effectively with senior management, peers, engineering and Program Office staff to relate technical issues to business issues.
• Good analytical and reasoning skills.
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee& 8217;s Form I 9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Job•• Supply Chain
••Primary Location•• US Louisiana Slidell
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Systems: Marine & Land Systems
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 255254
Associate Subcontract Administrator job at Textron
Apply for this Associate Subcontract Administrator position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.