Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Internal Quality Auditor
••Internal Quality Auditor••
An Internal Quality Auditorensures that organizational processes & 8211; and the goods and services that result & 8211; comply with the requirements of standards (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001), as well as customer, regulatory, and the organization& 8217;s own requirements.
• Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements
• Participate in quality audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed)
• May be required to develop internal auditing/testing parameters
• Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
• Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed
• Coordinate and communicate audit schedules and plans with process areas.
• Revise, refine, update and recommend changes to CMMI/ISO policies, procedures, artifacts and local support materials.
• Issue and monitor non conformance (CAPA/CPAR) documents while reviewing the corrective action submittals for acceptance.
• Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools (e.g., scales, calipers)
• Assist with follow up audits, as required
Bachelor& 8217;s degree in Engineering, Finance or a Business related fields.
• Two plus years of auditing experience with lead auditor exposure or equivalent experience.
• CMMI Level 3 design development Quality experience desirable.
• ISO Quality system auditing experience or related experience/training.
• Ability to represent Quality as a leading force and knowledge base.
• Exposure to CMMI Quality software involvement is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office i.e., Word, Excel, Project, Power Point.
• Experience with mainframe computer software such as Share Point or related.
• Ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Auditor/Lead Auditor certification would be a plus.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee& 8217;s Form I 9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Primary Location•• US Louisiana Slidell
••Recruiting Company•• Textron Systems: Marine & Land Systems
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Individual Contributor
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 254570
Internal Quality Auditor job at Textron
Apply for this Internal Quality Auditor position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.