Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
• The Marketing department works to ensure that the United experience products and loyalty program are the best in the airline industry and communicates these unique features to our millions of customers.
•Job overview and responsibilities
• Person to be fully dedicated to marketing and communications activities including all needful to plan and execute: promotional activities (sponsorships events tradeshows seminars sales campaigns); promo materials (flyers banners giveaways and sales presentations); communications (public relations actions media trips interview requests and actions with PR agency FFP internal and external communication); advertising and social media campaigns. Marketing Coordinator is the liaison between the local offices and Marketing Corporate Communication and Mileage Plus departments. Also this person will have a key role supporting the Sales team responsible for creating campaigns and action in order to achieve sales objectives besides creating promotional materials such as invitations presentations brochures flyers and more. Oversees and manages the marketing and communications plan with the local Marketing Manager including: + Promotional Activities – develop organize and coordinate all needful items for local promotional activities for both trade (agencies) and consumer targets including events sponsorships tradeshows seminars sales or incentive campaigns + The marketing coordinator negotiates benefits for UA create invitations materials work with sales on attending the event coordinate payments Communications + Internal: provide accurate information to sales department and support materials such as quick references and updating sales presentations whenever needed + External: Coordinate any media opportunities with Corporate Communications and the PR agency (media trips press conferences press kits interview requests any actions involving media); Create and coordinate all local communication to travel agents and direct customer on a professional and timely manner also managing the database assuring its updated constantly; Coordinate actions with Mileage Plus including campaigns to stimulate the program and all MP communications content in PT and co-branded cards; united.com content customization + Affinity – Work with partners as Star Alliance Azul and A++ to promote the alliance and JV in the country through events and communications + Ensure the promotion of partnerships on agencies seminars events and all communications channels + Develop relationship with corporations with similar customer profile (as hotels elite brands and others) to maximize budget and creating affinity marketing campaigns and maximize UA’s budget and get more branding exposure + Administrative – Budget control and forecasts responsible for all Marketing Reports and have all proper documentation for auditing + Evaluate with RBM all marketing and advertising proposals
•This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas even on a time-limited visa status will not be awarded.
• + Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications Business Administration or equivalent work experience required + Strong written and verbal communication skills + Creative proactive organized and able to multi-task and self-managed + Good personal skills to develop business relationship intra departments or external with partners and clients + Availability to attend events out of the working hours and to travel domestically and internationally - 20-25% of time + Work experience coordinating events executing campaigns managing promo budgets;Must be highly skilled on creative programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator + +3 years of experience in marketing + Must be legally authorized to work in Brazil for any employer without sponsorship + Must be fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken) + Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification + Reliable punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• + Master’s Degree + Advertising Agency or Events Agency previous work experience + Spanish
• 59 Sales - Latin America
• Professional Opportunities Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please sign in to apply for this job.