Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
• Join the largest revenue-generating department at United. Our Sales teams work closely with travel agencies United travel departments and corporate clients
•Job overview and responsibilities
• Increase direct business revenue by proactively prospecting for new direct business and providing outstanding service to customers visiting our City Ticket Office(CTO) as well as via phone (if applicable). Assist customers with schedules fares and flight information as well as ancillary revenue products such as AssistCard. + Comply 100% with United Airlines policies procedures and audit guidelines + Proactively prospect and qualify for new direct customers for the CTO by conducting frequent telemarketing campaigns to grow customer database + Participate in joint sales calls with CTO Supervisor Sales Department personnel and airline partners as well as key events such as Corporate Mundo with the purpose of capturing new prospects + Assist co-workers as well as direct customers with problems and concerns related to reservations/ticketing MileagePlus refunds United.com products and services + Remain current with new ticketing refund and reservations policies and/or procedures as well as products and services + Upload and process direct refunds through RasCal (refund engine) + Maintain open direct and immediate communication with CTO Supervisor and CTO Management + Immediately report and document any discrepancies or irregularities to the CTO Supervisor + Complete without fail Agent Closeouts print out Ticket Number List (TNL) reports and complete Individual Cash Deposit (A202A) & Station Cash Consolidation (A202B) forms on a daily basis + Report system outages and/or equipment failure according to escalation procedure + Responsible to issue/reissue of domestic and international tickets for travel on United Airlines and other airline partners with full understanding of applicable fare rules and restrictions + Process group requests received from direct customers and travel agencies by providing a group contract including all terms and conditions related to deposits ticketing date cancellation itinerary and authorized fare + Comply with the required corporate image by presenting in full uniform and maintaining a clean and safe working environment + Frequent and consistent communication with CTO assigned customers and Perks Plus Account + Achieve established revenue and overall goals described on the Latin CTO Go Forward Plan + 100% compliance with Internal Audit standards
•This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas even on a time-limited visa status will not be awarded.
• + High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) + Customer Service sales analytical and communication skills + Reservations and Ticketing knowledge + Flexibility to work different shifts + Must be willing and able to work in a fast paced environment + Must be fluent in English and Spanish (written and spoken) + 2+ years previous sales experience + Must be legally authorized to work in Brazil for any employer without sponsorship + Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification + Reliable punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• + 2+ years previous airline sales experience
• 59 Sales - Latin America
• Customer Service Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please sign in to apply for this job.