Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
CHARTER SALES EXECUTIVE - WORLD CUP 2018
DESCRIPTION: Europe Based 8-10 Month Project Position - Start Date September 1, 2017. Additional Advancement Opportunities available at close of contract.
Worldwide Charter Group is a private aviation charter brokerage looking for a Sales Executive currently residing in Europe with global industry experience to join our company for a Ten (10) Month Contract in preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. WCG sales teams have secured contracts to move thousands of passengers internationally for the 2010 and 2014 World Cup events, and are looking for new team members to join us to service our existing book of business, but primarily - to seek out and secure contracts with new clients. The Charter Sales Executive will be responsible for growing the company's charter sales revenue by prospecting for new charter opportunities globally. This will include new clients, previous clients and broker clients with existing books of business.
- Drive charter revenue growth through phone calls, outreach emails, face-to-face meetings with a focus on creating new business and sales opportunities specifically for World Cup 2018 flights.
- Liaising with head office departments to ensure the supply of prompt quotes and contracting.
- He / She will have excellent negotiation and prospecting skills as well as the ability to demonstrate strong motivation for selling and ensuring consistent performance of sales objectives each month.
- Shall remain knowledgeable and current on the company's offerings and the offerings of competitors as well as the offerings in the global marketplace for comparable flights / services / products.
- Must be self-motivated, outgoing and well organized.
- Must report his / her weekly progress with regard to networking, meetings booked, calls made, potential future bookings and game plan for generating future business.
- Charter Sales Executive must be able to handle the complete sales cycle, beginning with the initial opportunity, qualification, quoting and follow up.
- Must be able to achieve the established / identified sales activity objectives to drive charter revenues and increase World Cup client base.
- Develop new relationships with charter prospects to generate sales leads, sales opportunities and referrals.
- Demonstrated ability to sell against competition with strong negotiation and sales skill set.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within corporate flight departments and assigned accounts.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge of all company products and services.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and networking events.
- Travel required 1-2 trips per month to 10-12 countries in Europe.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be bilingual - languages spoken must include English and either Spanish, German or French.
- Results oriented - proven ability to achieve goals, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Customer Service Leader - ability to manage difficult or emotional situations; respond promptly to customer needs.
- Interpersonal Skills - ability to proactively resolve conflicts; maintain confidentiality; professional and composed in all situations.
- Communication - well spoken. Speaks clearly and persuasively. Listens well, asks for clarification promptly and when needed, responds quickly and thoroughly to questions.
- Industry Acumen - must have previous aviation experience, familiar with basic industry structures, regulations, some limited technical understanding and knowledge of narrow and wide body jet aircraft would be an asset.
- 2-3 years experience working aviation-related (preferably charter) industry.
- Experience in sales and contract negotiations preferred.
- Resident of Europe
University or College Degree preferred.
Base Monthly Salary plus profit sharing. Travel expenses covered.
Please submit all applications to Closing date for applications shall be August 31, 2017.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Europe Based Charter Sales Executive job at Worldwide Charter Group
Apply for this Europe Based Charter Sales Executive position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 112,972 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 112,972
aviation jobs available. 112,244 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.