Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
FLY WITH THE LEADERS IN PART 135 CORPORATE CHARTER!
This is a professional pilot position that requires a high level of knowledge and experience in safely operating multi-engine turbine aircraft, as well as internal and external customer service. The employee must continually demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in the practical application of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), company policies and procedures, Crew Resource Management (CRM), and the systems, limitations, and operational procedures for their assigned aircraft. The employee must understand social etiquette and formal service concepts such as being anticipatory; friendly not familiar; privacy and confidentiality; invisible and available. Additionally, the employee is also expected to be of high moral character, and possess behavioral qualities such as leadership; sound judgment and decision making; attention to detail; flexibility and creativity; teamwork; perseverance. The employee is required to maintain the cleanliness of the aircraft and ensure it is adequately stocked, well organized, prepared and presentable for each flight. The requirements of this position are performed under minimum supervision from an administrative manager.
Visit www.tmcjets.com to apply.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED). A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred.
• Certification: Commercial Certificate with Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings (ATP Preferred); First Class Medical.
• Documentation: Driver’s License; RROP (Radio Operator Permit); Valid Passport.
Applicant must show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
• Background Information and Required Checks: In addition to the list of required checks, below, the pilot applicant must have no accidents, incidents, investigations, violations, or DUI/DWI within the previous 5 years; ARG/US; Wyvern; TSA; and PRIA checks.
• Total flight time (Aircraft Category): 3000 hours
• Total PIC time (Aircraft Category): 2000 hours
• Total Multi-Engine time: 1500 hours
• Instrument (Actual and Simulated): 300 hours
• First Year Potential Earnings $55,000 (based on an assumed 8/6 schedule, working 208 days at $264.42/day) or $51,562.50 (based on assumed 15 on/13 off schedule, working 195 days at $264.42/day)
-Year 2 FO Daily Rate: $288.46
-Year 3 FO Daily Rate: $300.48
• Per Diem: $40.00 (Domestic); $60.00 (International) • 8 paid vacation days after 1 year of service. • VIP Incentive Pay over and above the daily rate, based on company need and when specifically offered. • 2 paid sick days per calendar year.
All new-hire crewmembers, as well as those crewmembers attending 'Initial Training', will sign a 'Training Agreement' prior to the training event. Training Agreements are pro-rated over a 12-month period.
• Crewmembers must reside within the 48 contiguous United States. Ideally, each domicile shall have at least three daily flights into and out of the airport and will be within one hour of the pilot’s home. TMC will consider such things as cost and availability when determining which domicile to use.
• TMC Pilots pick schedule and bid for available rotations.
15 days on rotation followed by 13 days off.
8 days on rotation followed by 6 days off.
SIGN ON BONUSES
$5,000 Bonus >2,500 Hours
$5,000 Bonus For ATP
$5,000 Bonus for Current 135 BE400 Type Rating
Half paid upon completion of IOE. Remainder paid after 18 months of employement.
Visit www.tmcjets.com to apply.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Please sign in to apply for this job.