Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
NOW HIRING!!!! Ground Service Equipment Mechanic
G2 Secure Staff is an industry leader and premier provider of support services to the airline industry in over 50 US airports today, with more than 6000 employees nationwide!
Join us and work in the exciting and fast paced aviation industry!
Interested candidates please email cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume
We offer competitive benefits including:
-Paid Vacation/Holidays - Direct Deposit
-Company-provided Uniforms - MasterCard Pay-cards
-401K Program - Health Insurance options
G2 is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Ground Service Equipment Mechanic position at Oklahoma City, Will Rodgers Airport (“OKC") in Oklahoma City, OK.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of progressive airline GSE experience working with an airline or airline support organization. The selected candidate will perform as a semi-skilled mechanic in maintenance of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) of airport terminal and airline areas.
1. Must possess the basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to automotive and/or industrial powered systems.
2. Ground Maintenance Mechanic may also assist a Ground Maintenance Technician Lead or a Ground Maintenance Technician on equipment.
3. Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments.
4. Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble. Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools.
5. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices, using hand tools. Starts devices to test their performance. Lubricates and cleans parts. May set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
6. Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
7. Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
8. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
9. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
10. Attend meetings and inservices as required.
11. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
12. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
13. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
14. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
15. Perform other duties as requested.
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity, immediately submit a cover letter (with wage/salary history) and your resume.
Pre-employment drug test and FBI criminal background checks are required for the selected candidate. / NO AGENCIES / NO CALLS.
We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
G2 Secure Staff, L.L.C., is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.