Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Aersale Jobs
Coral Gables , FL
Salary Annual: USD
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is jointly responsible with the Captain for compliance with all FAA regulations, Company regulations, scheduling policy, etc., applicable to assigned duties.
- Completion of all forms and reports required by the FAA and Company, prior to, during, and at the completion of the flight to which he/she is assigned.
- Aid the Captain in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight, from flight planning through completion of duties.
- Responsible for compliance with 14 CFR 121 flight time limitations requirements (Supplemental/Flag operations);
- Jointly responsible with the Company for compliance with 14 CFR 121 flight time limitations requirements (Domestic operations);
- Is responsible for maintaining his/her qualifications with reference to aircraft and physical requirements, and for notifying the Company of changes in such qualifications.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a valid airline transport pilot certificate; in accordance with
o 14 CFR 121.435. Note: Compliance with the requirements of this section is required by August 1, 2013; however, for those pilots who are employed as second in command in 14 CFR 121 operations on July 31, 2013, compliance with the type rating requirement is not required until January 1, 2016.
o See also FAA Notice 8900.212 at http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/orders_notices/.)
- Must have experience as directed by “Flight Crewmember Qualifications,” Chapter 3.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Pilot job at XTRA AIRWAYS
Apply for this Pilot position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 93,424 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 93,424
aviation jobs available. 93,208 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.