Allegiant is currently looking for the right candidate for the Maintenance Systems Specialist position. Below is some brief information regarding the position.
The Maintenance Systems Specialist will work directly with the Maintenance and Materials user communities and the IT Development team to ensure seamless data integration and management between the applications which support Maintenance and Materials. They will assist the department in the development and improvement of process flow to ensure that business processes are in line with best practices and supporting applications. Will ensure that Maintenance technology supports those processes and will assist the business group in defining necessary data flow to ensure all business users have access to required data fields. He/she will work directly with technology resources as well as assist in the decision making process as it relates to technology needs of the user communities. He/she will be responsible for assisting IT with the mapping, designing, and coordinating the implementation of technology integration required to support the business.
Bachelor's Degree in Science; Mechanical Design, CAD, Business, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in airline Maintenance and/or Materials
- 5 + years of experience as an A&P Mechanic or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance Planning/Records
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance Engineering preferred
- Experience with Maintenance Systems preferred.
- Proven track record of successful process implementation
- Broad Airline industry experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance as it relates to 121 Flight Operations
- Expert knowledge of Maintenance Reporting Requirements
- Excellent understanding of Maintenance process flow
- Good understanding of Materials process flow
- Solid understanding of Aircraft Record Keeping Requirements
- Solid understanding of Fleet planning a plus