Aviation Customer Service Representative III
(Job Code: K)
Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company headquartered in Westminster, CO with an immediate need for an Aviation Customer Service Representative III - Job Code K. This position will be located in our Westminster, CO facility.
Because of our stellar reputation as a customer-centric designer of Aviation Environmental Control and Air Management Systems, we have multiple crucial, secured programs with aircraft manufacturers. We currently need a Customer Service Representative with great attitude, multi-tasking skills and the ability to learn and implement new processes quickly.
Our company has a unique culture and we believe that is the foundation of our success. We are transparent and direct but most of all we self-examine and are not complacent. At Air Comm Corp – best idea wins!
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager. This position fields the most technical or complex service questions from customers and applies experience and judgment in the interpretation and application of guidelines established by senior management. Issues of major impact or technical complexity are researched and presented to upper management or referred to the appropriate internal experts for resolution. Typical customer questions are focused on account status, technical product application, service information, pricing or adjustments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains effective liaison and coordination between the customer and the company.
- Champions customer needs and assure customer expectations are met.
- Prepares progress/status in various customer formats as required.
- Works closely with customers to determine potential demand and provide forecast data in support of sales, inventory, and operations demand plans.
- Prepares progress/status and other reports in various customer formats, compile and analyze data, and maintain historical information.
Candidate should possess the following education and relevant work experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience in a technical customer service role required
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) required
- Troubleshooting capabilities using mechanical drawings and electrical schematics required
- Experience in an commercial/military aerospace environment desired
- Experience working with Operations, Supply Chain and Quality desired
- Helicopter and Fixed Wing sheet metal and mechanical installation experience desired
- Experience in a multi-product line business desired
This position is highly visible and requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional appearance and ability to interact with customers at various levels is critical. Minimal travel required. Written proficiency test may be required.
We offer a full benefit package and a competitive salary in exchange for your best work. Please visit our website @ www.aircommcorp.com to apply and view our products. You may also call and speak to our human resource department to discuss your qualifications and learn more about our world class organization.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.