Where your ads can appear
When you advertise with Aviation Ad Network ™, your ads can appear on different places across the web, depending on how you target your ads, to whom you choose to show them, and the types of ads you create. Aviation Ad Network ™ is an aviation specific advertising network, and we do our best to that all of our publishers are aviation related. Here's where or to whom your ads can appear:
• On search sites
• On websites and blogs that people visit
• On mobile phones with full browsers, tablets, and devices
• To people in specific locations or who speak a specific language
• To aviation specific audiences
Before you choose where or how to show your ads (text or image based), try thinking like your customers. What do they like? What are their habits? Where are they? What do you need to know about them so you can best reach them with your ads? Keeping your customers in mind when you make your choices can help you reach more customers and get a higher return on investment (ROI).
Where your ads can appear and who might see them based on your targeting methods.
Aviation Ad Network ™ always attempts to display your ads on the websites most relevant to your products and services, using contextual targeting. Once you've decided that you'd like to show your ads on the Aviation Ad Network ™, you can set where you'd like your ads to appear or what audience you'd like to reach by choosing from these different targeting methods:
• Keywords: Your ads appear on the Aviation Ad Network ™ based on your keyword list. For Aviation Ad Network ™ pages, we use contextual targeting to match keywords to webpage content.
• Placements: Your ads can appear on publisher webpages based on the publishers location preferences. This means that your ads may appear at the top or bottom, left or right, or smack dab in the middle of page content. Placement of ad blocks is determined by the publisher.
• Channels: Your ads are shown to aviation specific audiences on Aviation Ad Network ™ publisher websites. You can reach people in specific categories by selecting a channel for your campaign. Selecting the default channel or specifying multiple channels gives you the widest reach, while selecting specific channel limits your ads visibility to only the channel you have selected. The default channel is the equivalent of “run everywhere” and should be selected to provide maximum exposure. Publishers may select to display ads from a specific channel or default based on their preferences. The most commonly selected channel for publishers is the default channel.
• Topics: Your ads may appear on multiple pages about a specific topic. Aviation Ad Network ™ uses contextual targeting, just like with keywords, to match your ad to relevant webpages about specific topics in your ad. "Topics" is the Aviation Ad Network ™ term for specific webpage content, such as flight schools or aviation news.
• Mobile devices: Your ads can be shown to customers who visit Aviation Ad Network ™ publisher websites from full-browser mobile devices, like iPhone or Android devices. Your ads can also appear on mobile apps, which are considered part of our Aviation Ad Network ™.
Please Keep in mind - Ads on the Aviation Ad Network ™ appear on many different websites and webpages, and even search results pages where the publisher has integrated our contextual search delivery functionality into their site.
Get Hired FASTER - with Avjobs Applicant Services
Congratulations! You're about to take the first step toward your new aviation career.
$14.95 for the year
This Offer is only available for a limited time - April 25-30, 2012
Activation fee waived, No commitment, cancel online at any time.
6 Days Only
- April 25th - 30th, 2012 Get an Applicant Portal Subscription for just $14.95 per year with lifetime price lock!
A YEAR, Not a Month.
Register Online Now
before this offer is gone! This offer expires Monday, April 30th
Avjobs Applicant Portal is so much more than just a job board.
- Position your resume and credentials in front of active employers
- Access 50,000+ contacts using our exclusive Aviation Directory
- Search and apply to over 25,000 job postings
- Verbally practice and prepare for interviews
- Achieve success and secure employment!
You’ve been receiving our free newsletter and now is the time to get access to the Avjobs Applicant Portal for just $14.95 per year! Tell your friends, tell your co-workers, tell everyone!
Project Manager will plan, execute and finalize large scale aircraft teardown projects associated with Boeing/McDonnell Douglas/Airbus aircraft. Candidate will effectively manage maintenance and tear down projects including minor maintenance, engine change and Boeing/Airbus/MD aircraft dismantling. Position includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan, deadlines and within budget. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
•Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
•Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
•Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documentation.
•Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
•Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
•Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
•Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
•Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and senior management.
•Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
•Plan and schedule project timelines using appropriate tools.
•Track project milestones and deliverables.
•Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
•Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.