location on map is approximate
Inside Sales Associate
Jet Midwest Inc.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Position: Inside Sales Associate
Location: MO – Kansas City
Job Type: Full Time
Wage: Salary Plus Commission
Jet Midwest is looking for an Inside Sales Associate in the Kansas City Missouri area to support aircraft parts sales. We are looking for a motivated, creative individual who will go above and beyond every day. Candidate should be a self-starter, who has excellent phone skills, the ability to multitask, and is computer literate with MS Office products. Successful applicants should have excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, the ability to develop and implement a work plan, and maintain customer relationships. Duties include growing existing accounts and aggressively seeking out new business. The Inside Sales Associate must be highly motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal direction.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new sales opportunities while developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests for quotes, orders, and expedites
- Conduct proactive follow-up with customers on the supplied quotes and RFPs
- Attend to any Customer Service requests in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Planning and Repair Clerk
- Perform sales and customer analysis to ensure sales targets are met
- Be highly responsive, motivated, detail oriented
- Previous sales experience preferred
- College degree (BA, BS or Masters) or equivalent experience preferred
- Technical knowledge in aerospace industry focusing on part and repair sales a plus
- Must have a “customer first” mentality
- Must have the ability to multi-task and deal with multiple demands and constantly shifting priorities
- Must be able to prioritize and balance day-to-day tasks
- Must possess the ability to interact well with customers and internal contacts at various levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally, as well as in written English
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including EXCEL
- Must be a team player and display flexibility
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency (willingness to get it done)
This is an amazing opportunity to capitalize on new customers and expanded markets. This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company.
Competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and an excellent working atmosphere are just some of our advantages. Interested candidates can forward their resume with salary requirements directly to email@example.com
Jet Midwest is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Inside Sales Associate job at Jet Midwest Inc
Apply for this Inside Sales Associate position today!
Airline Sales Representative Duties
Sales representatives are the folks who drum up business for an airline. Without these hard workers, airlines would not enjoy nearly the volume of travelers they have today. Sales representatives promote their airline to companies that are in the business of traveling. It is the responsibility of the sales rep to ensure that their airline comes to mind whenever someone considers taking a trip. Sales reps may offer special package rates to companies or organizations hosting conferences or other large events. They may also negotiate with other airlines so the two companies can work in tandem for passengers who may need to fly more than one leg to reach their destination.
Airline Sales Representative Qualifications
It's typical for sales representatives to have a college degree in sales, business, marketing, or a similar field. Previous sales experience may also be required, although many sales reps start out by working in other branches of an airline, especially reservations. A positive attitude, a friendly, outgoing manner, and a persuasive personality are other trademarks of the job. Average starting pay: $26,000 to $45,000 per year, depending on experience.