AVIATION AD NETWORK AD SERVER PLATFORM UPDATE NOTICE
We are pleased to announce the next major release of the Aviation Ad Network. This release includes the much anticipated "Global Edition" so many of our users have been waiting for (and other great features as well).
To support our international users, we added a host of features that revolve around the international use case. From servicing various tax centers for VAT, to changing the operating currency.
As always, we encourage all Aviation Ad Network users to review and update their advertising campaigns and publisher code implementations to this release. You can review and update your account by logging into your Aviation Ad Network account and selecting the appropriate options.
Some of What's New in Aviation Ad Network (20 SEP 2013)
- Support for Invoicing Advertisers - Invoices are now created with every payment received from an advertiser. We've also added the ability to post an invoice to an advertisers account that an advertiser can then reference when wiring funds, or mailing a check / cheque.
- Day Parting - Advertisers can select what day of the week their campaign will show. If an advertiser wants their campaign to run only on Fridays, they can do that.
- Time Parting - Advertisers can also select what times they want their campaign to show. If an advertiser wants their ad to show between 2PM and 5PM on Friday, and 1PM and 4PM all other days of the work week, they can do that.
- Domain Blocking - If an advertiser is also a publisher, or if an advertiser simply does not want their advertising efforts to appear on a specific site, this feature allows Advertisers to block their ads from appearing on domain names they provide.
A Small Business Guide for Aviation Ad Network
So you've got a business, you want to advertise online and you've got a small budget. What to do?
Aviation Ad Network, Avjobs online keyword-driven, pay-per-click advertising gives small businesses the opportunity to get the word out about their product or service to targeted groups of people. Even with a small budget (as little as $5!).
Aviation Ad Network is extremely beneficial. Here's why:
You can do the following with Aviation Ad Network:
- Control your budget
- Choose where your ad appears
- Set your cost-per-click (CPC) price point
- Track the success of your ad campaigns
- Get charged only when someone clicks on the ad, not just when it appears in a browser window
- Have ads appear along with content that matches your company. For example, if you sell hangar door openers and someone searches for "hangar doors," your ad would be most likely to appear.
- Reach new customers you otherwise wouldn't reach
All ads appear on high-quality aviation websites that partner with the Aviation Ad Network. How high in the list your ad appears depends on how closely your keywords match a user's search term, and how much you're willing to pay for each click.
So how do you get started with Aviation Ad Network? Simply follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Create Your First Ad
Creating an ad is quick. You can choose a text ad or display ad. The display ads appear as graphics with text.
- Go to: https://www.avjobs.com/adnetwork/
- Click the button that says "Create Your Ad"
Enter your information (name your ad, choose an ad type, enter your ad information)
- Choose a text ad, text ad with small image or Image banner ad.
- Choose a headline – The headline appears in bold and is used to grab the reader's attention, so try to hook the reader with this line. The headline must be 40 characters or fewer.
- Fill in description line number one – This line provides additional information from the headline. If you were browsing for your product, what would make you click on the link with the intent to buy? You don't want to trick people to come to your site, so make sure you can deliver on any promises you make. Traffic doesn't always translate to sales. You can use up to 40 characters on this line.
- Fill in description line number two – This is a place to add additional information that may not have fit on the first line. You can also use a call-to-action tag here, such as "save 25% if you order today." You have 40 characters to use on this line as well.
- Display URL is where you put your address for your website as you want it to appear. Leave out the "http://" and simply use "www.yoursite.com" for appearance sake.
- Destination URL is the actual destination to your website. The http:// is already in the drop box. You can also choose https://. In the blank box, fill in the rest of your website address. Be sure the link is working properly. You don't want to pay for clicks that don't actually land on your website due to a typo.
- Carefully review the ad preview. You may want to enlist the help of another person to check for typos or grammatical errors.
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
Avjobs Aviation Ad Network "Get Started"
Step 2: Target Your Audience
- This is where you can select the countries you would like to target with your ad. If you would rather not target any particular countries, imply select 'No Country Targeting'. If you would like to select specific US States and Market Regions, select ONLY United States from the Available Countries. You can always change it later.
- You will also want to select the Content Channel for the type of broad-reach content that relates to your advertisement. The "Default Channel" will be selected by default. You should leave this selection checked for the widest reach. You can always change it later.
- Keywords and Phrases are used to deliver your advertisement on search results and related content pages. Include as many keywords and phrases that are related to your campaign or simply leave this section blank. You can always change it later.
Step 3: Activate Your Account
If you like the way the ad looks and you want to run it, you'll need to create an account and fund it. To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your budget and funding information.
Cost Per Click - We use a proxy-bidding system. This means you only pay your Maximum CPC if you are not the highest bidder
Daily Budget - Because our network is extremely dynamic, your placement can change dramatically from second to second. To be sure you do not use your entire monthly budget in just a few days, you can set an Average Daily Budget. Simply enter your chosen amount and we'll show your ad until your budget is met for the day.
Funding Your Account - specify your payment type and billing information to activate your account and start running your ads.
AVIATION AD NETWORK AD SERVER PLATFORM UPDATE NOTICE
We are please to announce latest release of the Aviation Ad Network Ad Server. We've been listening to your feedback and feature requests and are pleased in to introduce some major core features. As always, we encourage all Aviation Ad Network users (both advertisers and publishers) to update their settings and implementations to this release. You can upgrade by logging into your Aviation Ad Network account and selecting the appropriate options.
Key Features and Changes
- Banner Ad / Image Support - You asked for it, we added it. The Aviation Ad Network now supports the ad types you want:
- Text Ads
- Photo-Text Ads:
- Banner / Image Ads:
- Multiple Ads to One Campaign - Now you can have more than one advertisement associated to a singe campaign. A single campaign can contain multiple ads of any style combination you want.
- Stored Ad Code - Our new Stored Ad Code model simplifies managment for your publishers. With the Stored Ad Code model, changes and updates are simplified and fast. In past, if a publisher inserted an ad code on hundreds of pages, and then later needed to change a color, they would have to update hundreds of pages. Through our Stored Ad Code model, one change in their account for a tagged code will update all codes in a matter of seconds.
- Regional Geographic Targeting (Phase 1) - In Phase 1 of Regional Geographic Targeting, advertisers that select United States as a target can be presented states and Market Regions within those states. In future upgrades, we'll be expanding Regions to other countries.
If you have any questions regarding this Software Update Notice, please feel free to ask. We are available via Support Ticket Request, and by Phone.
The Aviation Ad Network
Ad Server Team
Advertise with Us
Advertise your business on the Aviation Ad Network ™
No matter what your budget, you can display your ads and only pay if people click on them.
If you prefer, we'll set up your ad for you, free of charge.
Just call us at 1 303 683-2322*
It Pays to Partner
Aviation Ad Network ™ Affiliate Program
If you're looking for a flexible, hassle-free way to make money from your aviation site, Aviation Ad Network makes perfect sense.
It's free, easy to use and there's no contract required.
Join the Affiliate Program
Aviation Ad Network ™ Affiliate Program offers:
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) commission structure. We only work with aviation related advertisers so we can deliver high quality relevant ads, resulting in more revenue for you! Show high-converting offers from aviations best, and earn a performance fee for driving conversions.
You have control over the type, size and colors of ads that can appear on your pages and where you want to show them. You can also block ads that may not be right for your readers, or customize ads to better fit with your site. — Aviation Ad Network ™ makes it easy for you to earn commissions.
Detailed reports show just how hard your site is working for you. Understand what's working and how to make more money from your ads. You also get optimization tools and a range of ad formats.
- Self-Service account creation and easy to use web-based user-interface
- Ad Code Wizard for easy generation of standardized ad blocks
- Automatic advertisement matching to page content via Contextual Match Engine
- Ability to create Publisher Channels for improved reporting and refinement
- Transaction History Report to view earnings by day within the provided date range
- Payment via PayPal or Check
You can sign up today. It's free, easy to use and there's no contract required. Our quality screening ensures your site will have ads you can trust. Set-it and forget it, and let your space work for you!
Overcome user ad-blindness with better ad placements
A general principle for ad placements says that you should place your ad units high up on the page so your users will see them easily. However, ad units placed at the absolute top of the page (before any content) tend to suffer from user ad-blindness and on average show a 61% lower CTR than ads below the header and closer to the content.
If you have an ad unit at the very top of the page, you should test whether moving the ad unit closer to the rest of your content, yet still above the fold, improves the ad performance.
Visit Aviation Ad Network