Avjobs is an aviation job board with a tremendous amount of reach (about 1 million monthly users!). You can pay per job post or by account type and save money with each additional job listing. If you want to bring in skilled aviation candidates, this is your platform.
Use Aviation Ad Network to promote your aviation job listings.
Unlock a unique audience
- Reach more aviation professionals
- Promote your brand in a professional context
Target the right people
- Target by location, job title, keywords, time of day, day of the week and more
Create easy and effective ads
- Boost your content across all devices with Aviation Ad Network
- Attract quality applicants in minutes with your ads
Drive real results
- Set your own budget
- Pay by clicks not impressions
- Stop your ads at any time
- Measure results from your ads
Avjobs Aviation Recruiting Software is built around the core tasks of advertising job availability, sourcing aviation resumes, and connecting with qualified candidates.
Get the features you need to better manage your recruiting process & hire more efficiently. All features are customizable to fit your company's unique needs.
$25 in FREE Clicks from Aviation Ad Network to your Website
Millions of shoppers are only a click away! Let us drive traffic to your website.
Aviation Ad Network is a highly targeted pay-per-click advertising program that puts your products in front of millions of aviation customers. Customers who click your ads are taken directly to your website to make a purchase.
When you open a new advertiser account, use Promotion Code: AVADGO25
Click Here to Appear on Aviation Ad Network!
Shoppers Click to Product Pages on Your Website
When shoppers click on an ad for your product, they will click through to the product page on your website.
You Are Charged a Cost-Per-Click
You only pay when a shopper clicks your ad and is sent to your website. The amount charged is based on your bid. Your bids are automatically set to the minimum for each bidding category. For optimal ad placement, set your bids to the highest amount you are willing to pay for a click.
Shoppers Purchase Products from Your Website
You control the branding and purchase experience on your website. Shoppers who purchase from you directly become a part of your customer base.
With Aviation Ad Network, you can reach engaged shoppers on your website, acquire new customers, and increase sales.
Click Here to Appear on Aviation Ad Network!
AVIATION AD NETWORK AD SERVER PLATFORM UPDATE NOTICE
We are pleased to announce the next major release of the Aviation Ad Network. This release includes the much anticipated "Global Edition" so many of our users have been waiting for (and other great features as well).
To support our international users, we added a host of features that revolve around the international use case. From servicing various tax centers for VAT, to changing the operating currency.
As always, we encourage all Aviation Ad Network users to review and update their advertising campaigns and publisher code implementations to this release. You can review and update your account by logging into your Aviation Ad Network account and selecting the appropriate options.
Some of What's New in Aviation Ad Network (20 SEP 2013)
- Support for Invoicing Advertisers - Invoices are now created with every payment received from an advertiser. We've also added the ability to post an invoice to an advertisers account that an advertiser can then reference when wiring funds, or mailing a check / cheque.
- Day Parting - Advertisers can select what day of the week their campaign will show. If an advertiser wants their campaign to run only on Fridays, they can do that.
- Time Parting - Advertisers can also select what times they want their campaign to show. If an advertiser wants their ad to show between 2PM and 5PM on Friday, and 1PM and 4PM all other days of the work week, they can do that.
- Domain Blocking - If an advertiser is also a publisher, or if an advertiser simply does not want their advertising efforts to appear on a specific site, this feature allows Advertisers to block their ads from appearing on domain names they provide.
A Small Business Guide for Aviation Ad Network
So you've got a business, you want to advertise online and you've got a small budget. What to do?
Aviation Ad Network, Avjobs online keyword-driven, pay-per-click advertising gives small businesses the opportunity to get the word out about their product or service to targeted groups of people. Even with a small budget (as little as $5!).
Aviation Ad Network is extremely beneficial. Here's why:
You can do the following with Aviation Ad Network:
- Control your budget
- Choose where your ad appears
- Set your cost-per-click (CPC) price point
- Track the success of your ad campaigns
- Get charged only when someone clicks on the ad, not just when it appears in a browser window
- Have ads appear along with content that matches your company. For example, if you sell hangar door openers and someone searches for "hangar doors," your ad would be most likely to appear.
- Reach new customers you otherwise wouldn't reach
All ads appear on high-quality aviation websites that partner with the Aviation Ad Network. How high in the list your ad appears depends on how closely your keywords match a user's search term, and how much you're willing to pay for each click.
So how do you get started with Aviation Ad Network? Simply follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Create Your First Ad
Creating an ad is quick. You can choose a text ad or display ad. The display ads appear as graphics with text.
- Go to: https://www.avjobs.com/adnetwork/
- Click the button that says "Create Your Ad"
Enter your information (name your ad, choose an ad type, enter your ad information)
- Choose a text ad, text ad with small image or Image banner ad.
- Choose a headline – The headline appears in bold and is used to grab the reader's attention, so try to hook the reader with this line. The headline must be 40 characters or fewer.
- Fill in description line number one – This line provides additional information from the headline. If you were browsing for your product, what would make you click on the link with the intent to buy? You don't want to trick people to come to your site, so make sure you can deliver on any promises you make. Traffic doesn't always translate to sales. You can use up to 40 characters on this line.
- Fill in description line number two – This is a place to add additional information that may not have fit on the first line. You can also use a call-to-action tag here, such as "save 25% if you order today." You have 40 characters to use on this line as well.
- Display URL is where you put your address for your website as you want it to appear. Leave out the "http://" and simply use "www.yoursite.com" for appearance sake.
- Destination URL is the actual destination to your website. The http:// is already in the drop box. You can also choose https://. In the blank box, fill in the rest of your website address. Be sure the link is working properly. You don't want to pay for clicks that don't actually land on your website due to a typo.
- Carefully review the ad preview. You may want to enlist the help of another person to check for typos or grammatical errors.
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.
Avjobs Aviation Ad Network "Get Started"
Step 2: Target Your Audience
- This is where you can select the countries you would like to target with your ad. If you would rather not target any particular countries, imply select 'No Country Targeting'. If you would like to select specific US States and Market Regions, select ONLY United States from the Available Countries. You can always change it later.
- You will also want to select the Content Channel for the type of broad-reach content that relates to your advertisement. The "Default Channel" will be selected by default. You should leave this selection checked for the widest reach. You can always change it later.
- Keywords and Phrases are used to deliver your advertisement on search results and related content pages. Include as many keywords and phrases that are related to your campaign or simply leave this section blank. You can always change it later.
Step 3: Activate Your Account
If you like the way the ad looks and you want to run it, you'll need to create an account and fund it. To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your budget and funding information.
Cost Per Click - We use a proxy-bidding system. This means you only pay your Maximum CPC if you are not the highest bidder
Daily Budget - Because our network is extremely dynamic, your placement can change dramatically from second to second. To be sure you do not use your entire monthly budget in just a few days, you can set an Average Daily Budget. Simply enter your chosen amount and we'll show your ad until your budget is met for the day.
Funding Your Account - specify your payment type and billing information to activate your account and start running your ads.