AVIATION AD NETWORK AD SERVER PLATFORM UPDATE NOTICE
We are please to announce latest release of the Aviation Ad Network Ad Server. We've been listening to your feedback and feature requests and are pleased in to introduce some major core features. As always, we encourage all Aviation Ad Network users (both advertisers and publishers) to update their settings and implementations to this release. You can upgrade by logging into your Aviation Ad Network account and selecting the appropriate options.
Key Features and Changes
- Banner Ad / Image Support - You asked for it, we added it. The Aviation Ad Network now supports the ad types you want:
- Text Ads
- Photo-Text Ads:
- Banner / Image Ads:
- Multiple Ads to One Campaign - Now you can have more than one advertisement associated to a singe campaign. A single campaign can contain multiple ads of any style combination you want.
- Stored Ad Code - Our new Stored Ad Code model simplifies managment for your publishers. With the Stored Ad Code model, changes and updates are simplified and fast. In past, if a publisher inserted an ad code on hundreds of pages, and then later needed to change a color, they would have to update hundreds of pages. Through our Stored Ad Code model, one change in their account for a tagged code will update all codes in a matter of seconds.
- Regional Geographic Targeting (Phase 1) - In Phase 1 of Regional Geographic Targeting, advertisers that select United States as a target can be presented states and Market Regions within those states. In future upgrades, we'll be expanding Regions to other countries.
If you have any questions regarding this Software Update Notice, please feel free to ask. We are available via Support Ticket Request, and by Phone.
The Aviation Ad Network
Ad Server Team
Advertise with Us
Advertise your business on the Aviation Ad Network ™
No matter what your budget, you can display your ads and only pay if people click on them.
If you prefer, we'll set up your ad for you, free of charge.
Just call us at 1 303 683-2322*
It Pays to Partner
Aviation Ad Network ™ Affiliate Program
If you're looking for a flexible, hassle-free way to make money from your aviation site, Aviation Ad Network makes perfect sense.
It's free, easy to use and there's no contract required.
Join the Affiliate Program
Aviation Ad Network ™ Affiliate Program offers:
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) commission structure. We only work with aviation related advertisers so we can deliver high quality relevant ads, resulting in more revenue for you! Show high-converting offers from aviations best, and earn a performance fee for driving conversions.
You have control over the type, size and colors of ads that can appear on your pages and where you want to show them. You can also block ads that may not be right for your readers, or customize ads to better fit with your site. — Aviation Ad Network ™ makes it easy for you to earn commissions.
Detailed reports show just how hard your site is working for you. Understand what's working and how to make more money from your ads. You also get optimization tools and a range of ad formats.
- Self-Service account creation and easy to use web-based user-interface
- Ad Code Wizard for easy generation of standardized ad blocks
- Automatic advertisement matching to page content via Contextual Match Engine
- Ability to create Publisher Channels for improved reporting and refinement
- Transaction History Report to view earnings by day within the provided date range
- Payment via PayPal or Check
You can sign up today. It's free, easy to use and there's no contract required. Our quality screening ensures your site will have ads you can trust. Set-it and forget it, and let your space work for you!
Get $25 FREE ad credit @ Aviation Ad Network
Thanks for following (and Liking) We want to help promote you and yours. Get $25 FREE ad credit @ Aviation Ad Network http://ads0.avjobs.com/ Code AVADGO25
Promote anything and everything aviation.
Advertise with Us
Pay only when people click your ads.
Control your budget
You set your own price and decide how much you want to spend each day. You can make changes or cancel at any time.
Make Money from Your Site
Show ads that relate to the content on your website.
Websites and Blogs
Display ads on your site that are suited to your visitor's interests, and earn from valid clicks.
The aircraft fueller operates the fueling equipment. This employee may fill a fuel truck and deliver the fuel to aircraft. They also may transport cleaning equipment, aircraft air conditioning, and power carts.
Even though the airlines are in business to transport people from one place to another, they could not function without the help of many people on the ground, including those who take reservations and sell tickets, as well as those who help keep the airplanes operating on schedule.
Get Hired FASTER!
The aircraft fueller works outdoors in all kinds of weather with potentially hazardous aviation gasoline and kerosene. They operate refueling trucks, and pull out as much as fifty feet of 4 inch hose from the truck to the fuel panel at which point they must lift as much as 60lbs above their head while standing on either a ladder or stool to couple the nozzle to the aircraft. Once the fueling is complete, the ladder or stool must be climbed again and the nozzle removed from the aircraft. Smaller commuter aircraft can require either attaching the hose as previously described or pulling an inch and a half of hose, climbing a ladder and holding approximately 20lbs of hose and nozzle while fueling takes place.