Founded in 1997, Jet Midwest, Inc., is a Kansas City, MO based commercial aircraft supplier and is located at the Kansas City International Airport Overhaul Base. The core of Jet Midwest's business centralizes on excellence in pricing, timeliness of delivery, and in the quality standards upheld throughout the entire operation. Customer Service is the priority in meeting the ever changing needs of both present and future clients. Jet Midwest has a dedicated and experienced staff to serve its breadth of customers worldwide 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Our organization is built to service aircraft from PARTS TO PLANES.
Chief Operations Officer will manage MRO facility and operations. Candidate will lead and manage the maintenance facilities for timely and efficient development of new capabilities. Requirements will include development of procedures to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure industry best practice is driven through the company to include all departments
- Forecasting, budgeting, planning and provisioning of manpower, resources and equipment, including the procurement and maintenance of facilities, assets, tooling and ground support equipment required to support maintenance work undertaken by the company.
- Daily hands-on execution of customer contracts in all MRO divisions company wide
- Execute planning in relation to Maintenance Operations, facility, staffing, equipment, IT, capacity and changing industrial and business opportunities and environment.
- Ensure all Senior Managers, Managers and Supervisory Staff complete responsibilities in accordance with company policies, guidelines and respective terms of reference.
- Extensive proven track record in the MRO / Airline environment.
- Strong comprehension and knowledge of airworthiness regulations.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Today marks the official start of Women of Aviation Worldwide week! Check out all of the events worldwide at http://www.womenofaviationweek.org/ There are contests, live web streaming, and much more.
WE VALUE OUR VETERANS!
Veterans Day is coming up and we want to honor those military members who have so bravely served our country. Avjobs currently offers an Armed Forces Discount, but we want to sweeten the deal. Now through Nov. 21st, any veteran or current military member can get a year free in three easy steps!
1. Register for the monthly applicant subscription (https://www.avjobs.com/get-hired/membership-options.asp)
2. Mail in the U.S. Armed Forces Discount application with a copy of either your DD214 or your current military ID
3. Receive 12 additional months of free service on us!
Make sure to tell your friends and family about this discount. This special edition of our military discount ends 11/21/11.
Visit us for more discounts! (www.avjobs.com/get-hired/promotion-codes.asp)
If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us at 303-683-2322.